Say hello to the Hot Box Rough Rider 2.0 XL - American Walnut.
This is a larger version of our Rough Rider Large Pedalboard. The Hot Box was the first model that we sold and continues to be one of our best sellers. This one is made out of Pine, stained American Walnut, and then clear coated to give it that awesome rustic look. This unit also sports a four slit, center access hole design with one 3/4" access hole on each side. It is designed to hold up to twelve standard pedals or more if you are using mini pedals. This board can also hold a wah and or volume pedal. It is designed for use with a One Spot type or a Voodoo type of power supply. To finish it off we put on a light gloss polyurethane coating.
Pre-Order this great Pedalboard today. We can have this cut, routed, sanded, burned, and ready for shipment in 7-10 business days. Order one fresh off the blade today!
- 19.5" wide
- 11" deep
- 1"1/2" front height
- 3"3/4" back height
- Clearance goes from 3/4" at the front to 3" at the back underneath
- Four slit top design
- 1"3/4" center access hole
- 2 x 3/4" access holes one on each side
- Holds up to 12 standard pedals
- Holds up to 10+ mini pedals
- Holds Wah and or Volume pedals
- 1 strip 2" Velcro Hook and Loop
Pictured pedals not included....sorry.